Create an atmosphere of God’s presence through praise and worship of your choice.
Adore God with full reverence and respect.
Confession of your sins and that of others that affects you
Thanksgiving for God’s ability to forgive sins no matter what the sins are.
Supplications bring your request before God.
1. John 15:2 every branch in me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit. Prayer: Every area of my life that does not bear the desired fruit, Father, God do spiritual surgery, rearrangement of things in my life, and prune every area that need to be pruned and in the process may I grow closer to you and bear abundant fruit to your glory, in Jesus name I pray amen.
2. John15:4-5 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. Prayer: Holy Spirit, my comforter, my guide and teacher, pleases show me how and teach me how to abide in the Lord, Jesus Christ daily, so that I will continually bear much fruit in Him. I acknowledge that apart from Jesus Christ I am nothing in Jesus name I pray amen.
3. John 15:7 if you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. Prayer: Father give me the grace to obey, observe and follow the precepts in the scriptures, so that your word will abide in me richly and when I ask anything in the name of Jesus my request will be granted in the name of Jesus amen.
4. John 15:10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. Prayer: Father, may I always uphold and heed to your commandments, so forever I will be in your love, Father God I confess, I cannot be able to do this on my own without the leading of the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit I invite you into my everyday life, take over my life, may I only reflect the work you are doing in my life in Jesus name amen.
5. 1 John 2:6 The one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked. Prayer: Father, I know as a believer I suppose to abide and walk in the same manner as Jesus walked but Lord it is not so, I have fallen short of your glory, I have not measured up in any way Lord, but I totally depend on you always to be my sufficiency in Jesus name I pray amen.
6. 1 John 2:24: As for you, let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. Prayer: May I always acknowledge the word of God in my life as I have heard it since my youth, so that the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit will dwell in me always in Jesus name I pay amen.
7. 1 John 3:6 No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him. Prayer: Examine and inspect me O Lord, and convict me of any hidden and overt sin in my life that I might repent and abide in you, knowing you intimately like a man to his wife with great awe and respect, in Jesus name I pray amen.
8. 1 John 3:24 The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us. Prayer: Father teach me to keep your commandments, no matter how hard it might seem at a time, knowing that your ways are superior, and always best for me. In Jesus name I pray amen.
9. 1John 4:12-13----- by this we know that we abide in him and him in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. Prayer: Father your word declared that no man has ever seen God, but if we love one another God lives in us. Father teach me and your church to love one another with agape love, no strings attached. By loving one another the world will know that we abide in you and you in us. Lord in as much as I want to, I cannot be able to do it on my own, because I continual fall short of your glory. Father I consistently, continually need the Helper daily in every area of my life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
10. 2 John 1:9 Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son. Prayer: Holy Spirit give me the thirst to study your word daily, be rooted, established and stabilized in your word, so that the father, son and Holy Spirit will be in me and I in them in Jesus name I pray amen.