Do Not Be Afraid ~ Part 4
Do not be afraid 4. 5-21-20
· Read Psalm 139, Jeremiah 31:3 and mediated on them.
· Offer the sacrifice of praise.
· Pray these bible verses and mean it from your heart.
1. I Samuel 4:20 – As she was dying the women attending her said, ‘Don’t despair; you have given birth to a son.’ But she did not respond or pay any attention.
Prayer: Father, God I pray even in pain and fear may I always pay attention to what is happening around me in Jesus Name.
2. I Samuel 12:20 – ‘Do not be afraid,’ Samuel replied. ‘You have done all this evil; yet do not turn away from the Lord but serve the Lord with all your heart.
Prayer: Father, God I pray thee this day, in whatever pit of life I am in, may I have the wisdom to turn back to God and never turn away from the only source of the living water, in Jesus name amen.
3. I Samuel 22:23 – Stay with me; do not be afraid. The man who wants to kill you is trying to kill me too. You will be safe with me.
Prayer: Father, God give me sound mind, amidst my fear and confusion, to see and recognize my destiny promoters in Jesus name amen.
4. I Samuel 23:17 – ‘Don’t be afraid,’ he said. ‘My father Saul will not lay a hand on you. You shall be king over Israel, and I will be second to you. Even my father Saul knows this.
Prayer: Father, God I pray that the prophecy of God on me and my family will come to fulfillment, even men will give up their positions to make sure that God’s prophecies concerning me and household come to pass in Jesus name amen.
5. I Samuel 28:13 – The king said to her, ‘Don’t be afraid. What do you see?’
Prayer: Father God open my eyes, to see what you want me to see and remove the fear that comes with seeing in Jesus name amen.
6. II Samuel 9:7 – ‘Don’t be afraid,’ David said to him, ‘for I will surely show you kindness for the sake of your father Jonathan. I will restore to you all the land that belonged to your grandfather Saul, and you will always eat at my table.’
Prayer: Father God I pray thee, make my case to be priority in the sight of Kings, to cause protection, kindness and restore to flow from them to me, in Jesus name amen.
7. I Kings 17:13 – Elijah said to her, ‘Don’t be afraid. Go home and do as you have said. But first make a small loaf of bread for me from what you have and bring it to me and make something for yourself and your son.
Prayer: Father God cause me to meet with my destiny promoters and know how to act before them, so that the blessings of destiny promoters will be mine in Jesus name amen.
8. II Kings 1:15 – The angel of the Lord said to Elijah, ‘Go down with him; do not be afraid of him.’ So, Elijah got up and went down with him to the king.
Prayer: Father God, I pray for the spirit of discernment to know when to go and when to wait upon the Lord in Jesus name amen.
9. II Kings 6:16 Don’t be afraid,’ the prophet answered. ‘Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.
Prayer: Father, God please open my eyes into the Spiritual realm instead of fear, make me a conduit of you glory in Jesus name amen.
10. II Kings 19:6 – Isaiah said to them, ‘Tell your master, “This is what the Lord says: do not be afraid of what you have heard those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me.”
Prayer: Father God please block any information with the sole aim to produce fear in me in Jesus name amen.
11. Father God thank you for this prayer session and take all the glory in Jesus name amen.